.

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

My Favourite Place :: Papers

My Favourite Place Ive just finished some hard homework and I know Ive done it wrong. Ive had a really bad day my head is overflowing with worries about SATS tests/ my English talk / that 20-page-essay I havent started that has to be in by tomorrow. So where do I go? (Although off the break off of a cliff springs to mind, its not the answer) I go to my bed path with a bar of chocolate, tumble onto my bed, press the play button on my characterization and settle down to watch Friends, or Trigger Happy TV. Ah Much better PurpleThats all you see when you walk into my room. Masses of purple everywhere, followed by a blue beaded lampshade on my light that hangs so low that it brushes your head every time you walk under it. Mirrors, pictures and photographs decorate my room. Whats better than having a picture painted by your mum, gold and silver mirrors, and photogra phs of your best friends smiling down at you from the wall? There is a lot crammed into my small room My giant wardrobe (my other favourite place is at the shops, so it has to house a lot of clothes), and my bed full of cushions - I get it on cushions I have cushions of every colour, and I especially love the Indian designs with beads or tassels. The last time I counted there were thirteen A curtain canopy hangs over my bed, with my blue dream catcher above my head as I sleep. The bay window is one of the best features of my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment